BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: perfect polish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
How long did it take to perfect your polish on natural nails an did you use any technique or tricks to help you get better?
Not long at all but I never really had any problems to begin with. Just take it slow, make sure you use a fulcrum finger to steady your hand. If you make any mistakes, you can take a small brush with polish remover to tidy up and sometimes you can even just use an orangewood stick dipped in polish remover.
it took me about 1 year to polish perfect. I was so frustrated when I was just out of school. I needed extra time to clean the polish on the sides, which wasted time and made polish not very pretty. But believing in practice makes perfect, now I can polish really good without any extra time on clean. you can make it by practice.
Thank you , im striving for perfect polish, cnails thanks for your honesty, it seems like thats about how long it will take me to perfect it.