BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: my first pedi in LONG time! help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm almost 49 and been doing nails bout 22 years. did my first pedi today in a long time and was not as prepared as I thought. I felt so out of place my steps were awkward and I was exhausted afterwards! any advise please? the cnd video makes it look so easy and relaxing :/
(01-23-2013, 11:33 PM)fallztownnails Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm almost 49 and been doing nails bout 22 years. did my first pedi today in a long time and was not as prepared as I thought. I felt so out of place my steps were awkward and I was exhausted afterwards! any advise please? the cnd video makes it look so easy and relaxing :/

It may seem a little awkward until you have the routine down. It also is a little more awkward if you are using a foot bath instead of one of the foot spas (its harder to get the feet rinsed off because there just isn't as much space to do so). Its easiest if you have all of your products group beside you in the order that you use them. I have a tray that sits beside my pedicure cart. Also until you get your routine down, make a little note card and sit it in the tray so you can glance over at it. Most of the pedicure kits come with a pre-made one (OPI does anyway because that is what I use).
(01-24-2013, 11:57 AM)jessicam981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2013, 11:33 PM)fallztownnails Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm almost 49 and been doing nails bout 22 years. did my first pedi today in a long time and was not as prepared as I thought. I felt so out of place my steps were awkward and I was exhausted afterwards! any advise please? the cnd video makes it look so easy and relaxing :/

It may seem a little awkward until you have the routine down. It also is a little more awkward if you are using a foot bath instead of one of the foot spas (its harder to get the feet rinsed off because there just isn't as much space to do so). Its easiest if you have all of your products group beside you in the order that you use them. I have a tray that sits beside my pedicure cart. Also until you get your routine down, make a little note card and sit it in the tray so you can glance over at it. Most of the pedicure kits come with a pre-made one (OPI does anyway because that is what I use).

notecard, what a great idea! thank you!
Cuccio Naturale has videos on you tube showing different types of pedi's and the step the use. even if you don't use their line of products they give you a wide verity of ways to do a pedicure that way you can customize your pedi for you and your client.