BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: titanium gel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! Has anyone tried crystal nails gel line? the titanium gel sounds pretty awesome..any info on yellowing or discoloring? adhesion? strength? thanks in advance!!
I really want to try this line out! I might just have to swallow the shipping fees and try it out.
I like it alot. How much is shipping? It's a website that has the gel for half off the only thing is it will be coming from Canada. I will look the site an post shortly.
It's $13 shipping.
oh my, I have so many gel lines I want to try out and now I"m going to have to add this one to the list. Smile
I Found some video's on youtube from Crystal Nails anyone else seen them?
Who sell's it in Canada?
(01-24-2013, 07:50 PM)barb Wrote: [ -> ]Who sell's it in Canada?
http://www.nailessentialz.com/

Crystal Nails USA- anyone using this?
I've tried it, great product! One of THE WORST companies to deal with! You literally have to beg them to sell you a product! I've found out they've had many many complaints about that, it's not worth it !
Yikes - thanks!
Please keep me posted..... I saw you can order online from Cali- I can't imagine it taking more then a week????
I know that Gemma Lampert uses CN from what I've read at least?
I saw a salon by me list their services:
LCN gel nails $70
Crystal Gel nails $70
IBD gel nails $40
(All as full sets)
Curious what makes CN stand out from a gel like IBD but in the same category as LCN - which ppl claim is the "superior" gel......
I'd never advertise according to brands, even though I've used the same ones for years . . . Light Elegance, Essie, VB Cosmetics, etc.
I know around here advertising LCN is HUGE & prices vary from $100 full set to $60- but the Crystal Nails / IBD threw me off.
(03-29-2014, 12:27 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]I know around here advertising LCN is HUGE & prices vary from $100 full set to $60- but the Crystal Nails / IBD threw me off.

That was another one... years ago, looking at LCN, I contacted the company with a few questions... after four passes I gave up
never a straight answer
thinking, the high prices... to pay for a mediator?
;-)

after Titanium Nails....
Molybdenum Nails?

I've ordered the CN titanium trial kit online- got it in a few days- it is a nice product & super strong- I do like it a lot! It flows well, super shiny- cost could be better & shipping is pricey.....compared to my other fav (Christrio gels).
I like to use three - different reasons for different ppl.
My go to's are Christrio, Light Elegance, CN.