BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Watermarking Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. I need recommendations for what is your favorite watermarking software? I want easy to use....Smile
Anyone?
Google what would be the best watermark software for what ever photo program you use and see what comes up.
(01-13-2013, 11:27 AM)sue10 Wrote: [ -> ]Google what would be the best watermark software for what ever photo program you use and see what comes up.

Thanks Sue! I did that an dozens came up - I was hoping to get some reviews. oh well.
Thanks.
Seems to be that not too many are on here anymore. Where did everyone go? Noticed a lot of questions are going unanswered or very few replies. Or is it just me?
I agree. I'm always going to a Uk site and their info doesn't often apply to the US.
(01-14-2013, 03:16 PM)Melissa82 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. I'm always going to a Uk site and their info doesn't often apply to the US.

I hear ya and boy are they a touchy group over there, too. Wink
Hahaha a little late posting but that gave me a good chuckle. Once I have read and re-read the threads here I jump over to salongeek.... and touchy is quite spot on LOL