BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Tuff Enuff Nails USA & Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone for all of the confusion with the TEN site and email addresses.
My email is [email protected] and my personal email is [email protected]
With this new year beginning I would like to move forward and I am happy to say that there IS a Canadian distributor for TEN and the products are all the original Poly Gel and Linkage that has made TEN what it is. The site is http://www.tuffenuffnailscanada.com
The distributor there is Cherie Byklum and she and Chere Emery are both certified TEN Educators. These ladies are both awesome educators and I am happy to have them representing Tuff Enuff Nails.
If you have any questions about ANYTHING please contact me directly. I would like to take care of all of our wonderful customers and avoid any unprofessional posting.
Both TEN US & Canada have the same original Poly Gel, Linkage, and Diamond Shine that is has been from the beginning. You will however notice that the 2 may carry different pigment colors and glitters. We are constantly looking for high quality new colors all the time and we both shop from many many suppliers. But the core products are the same.
Thank you all for your continued support and business. Here's to a HAPPY NEW Nailin YEAR !!!Cool
Hello, do you offer samples? I'm a manicuring student looking to try new brands other then what my School offers. Thanks
With the cost of shipping and packaging it is just too expensive to send free samples. I would love to send free products to every single person that has not tried TEN but it is just too expensive.