BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: DeEnterprise Sample Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After seeing the post about DeEnterprises and their products, I called to request some samples. I had the pleasure of speaking with Frankie - super nice and extremely knowledgeable! He sent me lots of samples, and I loved them all! The salt scrubs were amazing and the lotions are non-greasy and scented perfectly - not too strong, but not so light to where you can't smell them. I also love the EZ foot soak. I haven't tried the acrylic powder and monomer or the raw sugar, essential oils and extracts yet - but I will. The quality of the products is excellent and the results have been fantastic! Overall I am very pleased with their products.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Thanks. You are great advertisement. I will be sure to check them out. Everything is getting to be so expensive that it is hard to make any profit. Its the darn shipping that is a killer. Unless you order the min. order it is a fortune.
I got a ton of samples to my surprise. Just wanted to try their foot soak. That was really cool on their part.
I really like the idea of the EZ foot soak, so I'm hapy to hear you liked it. I need to contact them because I'll probably need some supplies Jan/Feb.
This is good to hear. I was wondering about their products. Thank you!
I called and talked to Melissa super nice and very helpful. Recieved the sugar scrub gel. It's the Island breeze collection. It is a warming gel love it and the cooling gel was great. My clients had feet as soft as a babies skin. They loved it.
If you have ever used Qtica scrub, is the scrub of the same consistency?
So far I have never been able to replace qtica's sugar scrub and i would like to because it is so expensive but so good.
(12-19-2012, 10:08 AM)sillysoup Wrote: [ -> ]If you have ever used Qtica scrub, is the scrub of the same consistency?
So far I have never been able to replace qtica's sugar scrub and i would like to because it is so expensive but so good.

I received some samples from them yesterday (it was just Thursday when I contacted them). I haven't been able to look at everything, but I can say that the "Island Breeze" sugar scrub is almost identical to the consistency of Qtica. I couldn't get a good picture, but it's thick and sticky just like Smart Spa.
I think the scrub is a lot like qticas but smells better. Qticas scents put me off.
Anyone tried their acrylics yet ? Would love to know if they dont turn yellow and how they compare with Creative and Young Nails acrylic....I have been a bitvto busy to remember to reqest samples...thanks for any info. Hapoy New Year ! Smile
(01-02-2013, 09:40 AM)lexibunny Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone tried their acrylics yet ? Would love to know if they dont turn yellow and how they compare with Creative and Young Nails acrylic....I have been a bitvto busy to remember to reqest samples...thanks for any info. Hapoy New Year ! Smile

I am wearing the acrylic now. I have standard powder dark pink/advanced powder super white on my index finger, and advanced powder dark pink/advanced powder super white on my thumb (I have some of the gels on my other fingers). This is just an overlay. The advanced powder dark pink is semi-opaque and very pink. It is pinker than Tammy Taylor P3. The regular powder dark pink is a nice natural looking shade it is also semi opaque. The white is nice and bright. One thing I noticed about the white is the bead consistency was like "powdery," and seemed to take longer to cure. Maybe that's because I'm not used to working with it. It looks fine. I didn't have any bubbles which I always encountered using CND. I never used Young Nails. I got the Nomma Plus monomer. It is very low odor and has like a strawberry fragrance. I work in a hair salon and no one even noticed I was doing acrylic. Usually they're like "are your fans on?" Rolleyes It smells good when you file it too. I do also like the uv sealer I had no hard things or bald spots. I like that it doesn't apply thick. I would definitely say go ahead and request some samples to see for yourself. I just left my information on the contact form on the website. I'll update more info when it's been 2 weeks on.
Awesome ! Thanks for the info so fast and w/ details ! I also used to use CND and switched to Young Nails acrylic because of those !$#@!& bubbles ! I actually backfilled my nails the other night with some of my leftover CND ,and everyone of them has bubbles...I tinkered w/ the mix ratio ,still ALL bubbles....tiny ,but annoying on pink and whites....
How did I miss this thread? I'm obviously not on here as much as I should be. PM or email me and I'll get back ASAP...promise.

Chrissy, thanks for the feedback. Wink

RE: Sugar Scrub - If you like Qtica's you will adore mine. My Island Breeze sugar scrubs are very very similar.

As most know, we definitely promote through samples. That is how we advertise. We save you money by staying away from the spotlight. We certainly know times are tough on nail techs. I assure you all that you'll be pleased with the quality, durability, and price. My packaging is manufacturer based not retail, so they're practical not pretty.

If you order any time from now until March 1st of this year enter promo code BEAUTYTECH10 and you'll save 10% off your entire cart without a minimum.

I called on Wed Jan2 for samples and here comes FedEx this afternoon. 48 hours - I couldn't believe it. The scrubs are very much like Qtica which I've used for years. They feel and smell wonderful. And they completely dissolve so they won't jack up my pedi chair. I'm going to absolutely place an order! Also, I bought one of the Angelic SOG colors and an All in One base/top coat. I tried it out on a tip and it went on nice, didn't streak, same consistency as Gelish. It's UV/LED cured and I stuck it in my single bulb 9W lamp; cured fine. When I have time, I'll put it on myself and see how it wears and soaks off.
I would love to try this as well!
I e-mailed for some samples and I never received them. Gave them my license# and address, they e-mailed back and asked for feedback about the products so evidently they think they sent them.

Quick update they have contacted me and re-sent the samples and were very apologetic can not wait to try them.
Loving all their products so far and their customer service is fantastic!!! Frankie is awesome and really took time to help me out and answer my hundreds of questions. Placed my order Monday afternoon and it was here when I left for work today (wed).
If you place orders by 1pm CST, we will typically send your order out that day.

BTW, thanks for the praise. I'm not that awesome, I just care about my customers.
Monday was 2 weeks since wearing the acrylic and it held up very well. The nails did not turn yellow. I did my regular prep since I did not get any of their prep products and I had no lifting. You would not want me for a client I am one of those people who are prone to lifting (I need primer for gel polish to stay on), forgets to wear cuticle oil, puts my nails in my mouth, washes dishes every day w/o gloves, uses nails as tools, and picks. Blush Usually I'll have some lifting. Also, when I wear an overlay I'll usually have some at the free edge, so I was surprised to have none. I would've been happy to pay their prices as long as I got the same results (i've been using NSI attraction). I'm trying out the monomer with NSI powder to see if I get the same results. I did like the powder but, I don't need to buy powder anytime soon.
Guess I emailed them around the same time you did lisamd and emailed the samethings you did and I still have not recieved anything
(01-04-2013, 09:31 PM)youvegotnail! Wrote: [ -> ]I called on Wed Jan2 for samples and here comes FedEx this afternoon. 48 hours - I couldn't believe it. The scrubs are very much like Qtica which I've used for years. They feel and smell wonderful. And they completely dissolve so they won't jack up my pedi chair. I'm going to absolutely place an order! Also, I bought one of the Angelic SOG colors and an All in One base/top coat. I tried it out on a tip and it went on nice, didn't streak, same consistency as Gelish. It's UV/LED cured and I stuck it in my single bulb 9W lamp; cured fine. When I have time, I'll put it on myself and see how it wears and soaks off.
Can you please tell me exactly which scrub you ordered. I use Qtica and have tried to replace it with something else and so far nothing.
Thanks
I got the Cool Mint & Wild Watermelon in the samples and I ordered both of them. Everyone I used them on loved them. I actually like them better than Qtica especially for spa manis since the sugar rinses off easily with a damp towel.
(01-17-2013, 08:34 PM)Monique_Al Wrote: [ -> ]Guess I emailed them around the same time you did lisamd and emailed the samethings you did and I still have not recieved anything

Hey Monique, I do not have any email correspondence from you through my site's contact form, pm's, or direct email. Maybe try again. I check my inboxes regularly. All I need is you name, address, phone #, license #, and what you're interested in. TTYL

Update on the Angelic SOG trial. I put it on one of my girls who is pretty rough on her nails. She'd had it on for 2 weeks, not the first chip anywhere to be found. They looked great. The soak off was easy and took about 10 minutes. I scored the top coat before wrapping and I'd used a bit of primer on the free edge, so I had to buff that some. I'm impressed!
I must say I love the acrylic and the gel samples I have not tried the pedicure stuff yet but it smells good
Pages: 1 2