BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nailite issue......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered stuff from Nailite last Monday and use my Visa Debit cc to pay as I've done in the past. I expected the order this past Fri., the following Monday at the latest. Late Fri. evening I had to go into my Paypal acct. to check for an invoice sent to me. While going thru my acct. I found that I had an invoice amount pending from Nailite. I didn't ask for the bill to be sent to me thru PP and had no idea it was there waiting to be approved. I received nothing thru email, either, telling me this is how Nailite is doing things now. I'd gone thru PP once to pay Nailite and was charged an additional fee on top of the shipping fee so I'd decided to never to that again! That was year or more ago and I've ordered since then and this hasn't happened. Anyone have this happen to them? I sent an email asking for an explanation and so far nothing but a FedEx tracking email has come thru in regards to this.
Now, due to the holiday, I probably won't get my stuff til next week. Angry
I guess my expectations are different, so if I receive an order before 5 business days I would be surprised. I always pay through PP with them and know of no extra charges due to choosing that method of payment. They do charge for residential delivery but I prefer that since I am in Salon Suites.
Donna,

We haven't received any emails from you regarding this issue! It's possible that you may have hit the pay pal button by mistake, I'm not sure, but there are no additional charges for using pay pal. Anna is right, the only additional charge would be for home delivery because Fed Ex charges an additional fee!
Mare, I went to Nailite's web site and left the email thru their "Contact Us" button. I know I didn't push the paypal button by mistake or it wouldn't have asked for my cc info, would it? One of the reasons I quit using PP with them is because they wouldn't send the invoice request quickly enough. I'd ordered the product and it was 2-3 days before the pay request came in. This time, there was NO request! I don't use PP that much but how was I supposed to KNOW to go look in my PP acct. if I wasn't notified?
(11-19-2012, 10:39 PM)Nail Raising Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my expectations are different, so if I receive an order before 5 business days I would be surprised. I always pay through PP with them and know of no extra charges due to choosing that method of payment. They do charge for residential delivery but I prefer that since I am in Salon Suites.

It would have been 5 days if it hadn't been sitting in PP waiting for me to approve the charge! Now, it'll be next week!
Not sure what to tell you Donna! We don't randomly put orders into PP! It's just odd!!
I agree, and I've bought more stuff since I quit using PP with no probs whatsoever. Even more weird is that they never got the email I sent complaining about it.........oh well. I guess this is just a head's up for them.

One way I KNOW I didn't inadvertantly push the PP button, I wasn't taken to the PP web site to put in my p.w. I went back to Nailite's web page to complain, finding the 'Contact Us' button. I distinctly remember hitting send. Maybe they'll get it in a few weeks and be scratching their heads wondering what happened......