BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: hard times finding young nails synergy gel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m having troubles finding young nails synergy gel in France
there s a supplier in the uk but they dont have all the products and they take 3 weekd to ship !
so i was trying tonfind a supplier in the US that would accept to ship to France since we don t have french distributors ,
or ship tona friend of mine in the US that could ship it back to me

help please
i really like this brand i don t want to change
it took me so long finding the right gel
(11-13-2012, 06:12 PM)datgirltwista Wrote: [ -> ]I m having troubles finding young nails synergy gel in France
there s a supplier in the uk but they dont have all the products and they take 3 weekd to ship !
so i was trying tonfind a supplier in the US that would accept to ship to France since we don t have french distributors ,
or ship tona friend of mine in the US that could ship it back to me

help please
i really like this brand i don t want to change
it took me so long finding the right gel

So even in all the surrounding countries cannot help you? Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and so on?
If you contact young nails in the us they should be able to give you the name of some suppliers, could they not?
i be asked in ireland
but haven t got much answer for now
and products are way cheaper ordeted directly from the US
Im not sure you will find anyone comfortable shipping overseas. It would be best to contact the US supplier and maybe they can.
that s what i m looking for US suppliers because i can t order directly from the website
and they wouldn t have to ship to France they can send it to a friend of mine in texas he will send them to me so they won t have to bother with custom paper work
(11-13-2012, 08:03 PM)datgirltwista Wrote: [ -> ]that s what i m looking for US suppliers because i can t order directly from the website
and they wouldn t have to ship to France they can send it to a friend of mine in texas he will send them to me so they won t have to bother with custom paper work

The problem I see is that a reputable distributor will only mail/ship product to licensed professional US nail techs.

There are some things I can get cheaper overseas too, but they will not ship to US due to have a US distributor. Not sure it is ethical to circumvent the system.
hmm ethical issue doesn t apply since i don t have any distributor in my country anymore
used to have one years ago i bought from them but they didnt want to sell small amounts guess that s why they stopped
Bottom line is you will only find out directly from YN. Call or email them.