BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Restarting over! Helllllppp!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I decided to add more services in my shop and am going to do mani's and pedi's again after 4 years of just doing hair. I gave up due to having a nail tech working here, but she has since moved on. Now, I am slowly stocking up on basic essentials but at a loss on what mani/pedi kits and services are worth investing in? I've looked into CND spa kits, OPI etc.....I'm also trying to decide what kind of a menu of services would be good as well? I guess my questions to everyone are. What natural nail services seem to be most popular and worth initial investment and time?
1.mini mani/pedi
2.Spa mani/pedi
3.parrafin
4.aromatherapy
5.hot stones
anything else?
Also suggestions on favorite products would be a plus too! Thanks!
I use Tammy Taylor's Peach Manicure/Pedicure Products for my manicure/pedicure services. Prior TT, I was using OPI mani/pedi products. My clients prefer the classic mani/pedi services in the summer and spa mani/pedi services in the winter. I include a paraffin treatments with the spa services, which they seem to love during the cold weather.

Check out my service menu on my website. I am going to revamp my service menu and pricing for 2013. The economy has effected many people so I am trying to be mindful of that while keeping my clients happy and making money to keep my business afloat.

I hope this helps!! If you have other questions, feel free to email me anytime!
[email protected]

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Tammy Taylor Aroma Spa products are great too. You can usually get the kit at a great price.
Hands down, Jaime's Waterless Pedicure system!
Although a waterless pedicure sounds unappealing to me, I am intrigued why its so great. Where can I find the info on it?
Thanks so much! Will look up Tammy Taylor and your service menu! I am curious as well on dry pedicures? I have always soaked....Is it very popular?
Can I suggest you also think about adding gel polish to your service menu.
(11-01-2012, 07:13 PM)jennie Wrote: [ -> ]Although a waterless pedicure sounds unappealing to me, I am intrigued why its so great. Where can I find the info on it?

Tammy Taylor has instructions on waterless/soakless pedicures but Jaime Schrabeck teaches her procedure across the US and Canada.You can go to her website, register as a professional and see the details, step by step and her recommended products. You can also order certain products directly from the site.

http://www.precisionnails.com
Absolutely the gel manicure!
Just ordered Tammy Taylor's mani/pedi aroma line! Thanks everyone! Looking into gel polishes and again scratching my head! Too many choices!!!!
Look at the IBD Just Gel polish. PNI has it for $7.95 per bottle. I like it and it's the most cost effective when starting up.
Thanks!...Will do!
It's nice to offer a lot of choices. Just try to be frugile when purchasing so many different things. If you are the only one using them,consider which services will bring you the most revenue.