BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Star dual cure or young nails LED light?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I want an LED light. Ready to buy today. Question is, which one? Keep in Mind that I already have 2 shellac lamps so I don't really need the uv part of the dual light, however that one is a 5 finger cure where the YN is a 4. I want to use the LED light with my gelish and possibly looking at some other new LED products. Can you cure YN synergy gel with the LED or only the mani q?
Yess, the Duo Lamp will cure any LED gel, it was tested on several popular brands. It has plenty of room for toes (UV or LED cure) and is a full 5 Finger lamp.

If YN Synergy is formulated to cure LED yes it will.. but I belive it is a UV cure product.Check with YN too be sure.
I thought it was a UV cure but I was watching some of his videos last night and he was using the LED light for the white sculpting gel.
(10-26-2012, 03:24 PM)kelznailz Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was a UV cure but I was watching some of his videos last night and he was using the LED light for the white sculpting gel.

Just talked to Cosmoprof and the Star nail light will be on sale for $179 on black fri!
Thanks. I just bought it on sale for $199 from blondies. I'm impatient and when I want something, I want it NOW! Lol. I'm already going crazy that it won't be here until Tues! Can't wait to try it...
I hope you have better luck with it than I did, it did not cure the thumbs and I use gelish. I tried it on several people, it was very disappointing
[/quote]