BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Welcome to Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all my fellow members of the Pretty Committee! (My baby girl gave my salon/spa folks that name...so cute!) I am a CA and TX licensed Cosmetologist and Aesthetician, working in the field for going on five years. I am currently doing my thing in my home town of San Jose in gorgeous California, but will be relocating to Texas later this year. My passion in this industry is its evolution in techniques, diversity in positions in the field, and the ever-changing concept that we will NEVER be bored so long as we continue our practice and educate ourselves. My favorites are cosmetic chemistry, acne and other inflammatory conditions of the skin, peels and dermabrasion, the latest in anti-aging techniques and ingredients, make-up artistry, lash extentions, WAXING, and aromatherapy massage. If you have any questions and would like to get to know me better, or if you live in the lovely San Francisco Bay Area and would like to schedule an appointment for an individualized consultation and customized treatment feel free to contact me! Look forward to meeting a lot of new friends, clients, and collegues! Many blessings, Moni