BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Displaying glitters on wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since moving to the new salon to my very own little room, and I mean little. I have no storage space to store all my colored acrylics and glitters. I need to come up with something for my walls and put them on display. All my glitters are in the little jars that come in a 24 plastic case and I have a drop of the color on top. Im thinking the regular poilsh racks may be too big for the little jars. Any ideas?
How about you put a magnet on the bottom of each pot and stick them to a price of metal and hang on the wall. You could frame the metal in a nice frame or spray paint it?
I bought magnetic boards at Ikea and put square magnets (strong ones) that I bought at Office Depot on the lids. Works great, and you are looking at the bottom of the jars, so lots of fun color showing!
(10-24-2012, 10:05 PM)jennie Wrote: [ -> ]Since moving to the new salon to my very own little room, and I mean little. I have no storage space to store all my colored acrylics and glitters. I need to come up with something for my walls and put them on display. All my glitters are in the little jars that come in a 24 plastic case and I have a drop of the color on top. Im thinking the regular poilsh racks may be too big for the little jars. Any ideas?

You could assign each jar a number. Then paint nail tips with the glitters/colored acrylic and assign them the coordinating number. store the jars in stacking boxes hidden out of site and mount the nail tips into a nice frame and hang on the wall.
Dustmeister
Another thought... I also have a matchbook car case - it is semi clear and the lid opens on both sides - I have one that I keep my backup glitters in. Each little "car" section will hold two pots of glitter/powder/confetti. Doing the tips to show color choices is a great idea too, whether you're doing magnetic boards or putting them in boxes - that way people don't have their busy fingers in your organization. Smile
Woweeeeee, lotsa great ideas on this one!! ;-)