BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: cuccio colour veneer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has tried this product yet? If so, what do you think of it?
No but , I want too. I use their scrub and lotions for pedicures and love them so I have high hope for this product
I ordered 2 bottles with the coordinating polishes to try out and just got them in- I've used all four this week, a few of them twice and was VERY pleased! The gel polish appears very similar to mani-Q, and it doesn't have solvents either, which is why I'm trying them out. I am waiting for clients to come back in 2-3 weeks to see how it did, but I have a feeling it will be a winner. Application was very smooth, not streaky even on the first coat, no shrinking and very good full coverage with two coats.
Please keep us updated when your clients come back on how it holds up. Where did you get yours from? Directly from cuccio or another supplier?
I bought from Cuccio direct - free shipping for orders $75+
Which colors did you get?
Well, I've had three clients come back so far after two weeks, none of them had any chipping at all, so it looks like it holds up as well as Mani-Q and better than Gelish. I ordered a pink and a red - now it looks like I will be bringing in more colors. I'm still waiting for my clients that I used the regular polish on to come back in, but those were pedicures so it will be a few more weeks before I see them.

For the price, I think this may be an outstanding product - and I'm so glad because I don't want to have to invest any more money in Gelish (curing in the bottles) and I want to be able to have more colors than are available in the Mani-Q line.