BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: eco UV Nail Color now Double the Size - Still Only $4.95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
e c o Soak Off UV Nail Color
Seeing DOUBLE ??

ECO Soak Off UV Nail Color
Same Low Price $4.95
Twice the Size!!
  • Now in 1/4 oz. Gel Pots
  • Over 45 Exciting Colors
  • Custom Mix & Layer
  • Smooth & Easy Application
  • No Solvents
  • Soaks Off in 5 Minutes!
  • COST PER USAGE
  • 1/4 OZ. POT = 40 APPLICATIONS
  • YOUR COST = 0.125 PER SERVICE
  • ADD $10.00 TO YOUR SERVICE = PROFIT $9.87

Visit http://www.manicuresthatlast.com Today!!
================================================================
SEVEN New Nail Art Decoration Kits
All priced @ under $7.00 each!

• Cabaret - 6 different shades of ball chains and 2 different 1/2 ball pieces for a 3D look
  • Girl's Best Friend Kit - Triangles, Hearts, Pear shape, Classic round cut, Marquise
  • City Lights Kit - 10 different shapes and colors of confetti pieces
  • Morning Glories Kit - 3 styles of rubber flowers and 7 varieties of confetti, glitter and dazzles
  • Tutti Frutti Kit - 10 different fimo clay pieces: White Flower, Cherries, Magenta Flower, Hibiscus, Blue Flower, Watermelon, Lime, Apple, and Lemon.
  • Crowned Jewels - 10 different styles and colors of large rhinestones.
  • Glitter Garden Kit - 5 fimo clay pieces and 5 different colors of diamond-shaped dazzles.

Visit http://www.manicuresthatlast.com Today!!
================================================================

Enhance The Spa Experience
Happy Spa-Lidays

• Spa to Go - Save $9.33 plus FREE Aroma Spray Elixir
  • Vanilla Bean & Sugar Scrub FREE Matching Butter
  • Forte Topcoat FREE Cuticle Conditioning Pen
  • Body Butter & Cuccio Lytes Holiday Favors
  • Lyte Ultra Sheer Body Butter FREE Matching Body Wash

Visit http://www.ScentualSpaProducts.com Today!![/list]

sobeit

Wow what a great deal. Hey are these a sale price or a new everyday price? Any word on the dual UV/LED unit and the bottle formula of Eco. I still have issues with my jars and right now they are just stationary in the sealed bin. It can't be altitude can it?
Calm down Peggy! Yes this is a GREAT deal and it is the new regular size and same low, not a special price! I am hoping to be able to offer a special deal on the new sizes, I have not got that confirmed just yet though.

Word has still not arrived on the definite release date of the dual UV/LED lamp yet either.

I am going to have to have Elaine get with you on the jars issue. I would suppose that your elevation might have some effect, but I really don't know - I don't do chemistry very well!
Yay, super nice news!, I have to try them, and place my order soon Big Grin :wink:
Thank you!.
I have been playing with the new glitters as accents and for Frenches and they are so much fun!
Well that sale could not have come at a better time for me! I must stock up!
Oh but it is not a sale! New size, same price! I hope to run a sale soon, but have not gotten the approval for what I want to do yet.