BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: I need a glitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a glitter that is like YN Funkadelic, but that has a "red glow" to it. The funkadelic is a white/clear glitter that has a blue/purple glow. This is GORGEOUS over black gel polish. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,
Heather
Have you tried Lava? It fades orange to reddish and is fine, so you can "mist" it over gel polish and it has a similar effect to Funkadelic.
Lava is one of my favorites, though I have not yet put it over black 101. I will try that. Thanks Candice!
Anyone else?
Candace, I have been trying to figure out how to get a very, very slight coating of glitter onto gel nails. how do you "mist" it onto gel nails?

thanks, Sue
Sue,
Try using a brush. The more junky the bristles on the brush the better it seems to work. And be gentle.
(10-16-2012, 11:06 PM)luvnails Wrote: [ -> ]I need a glitter that is like YN Funkadelic, but that has a "red glow" to it. The funkadelic is a white/clear glitter that has a blue/purple glow. This is GORGEOUS over black gel polish. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,
Heather

Cool ooh that sounds lovely yn funkadelic who makes that please do you know if i can get it in England Huh
Funkadelic is a glitter from the Los Angeles collection made by Young Nails. They have distributors in the UK. Youngnails.com. register there, and you will find all the info. Smile
Kelznailz, somehow I missed your post. Thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out.
Big Grin that sounds very nice glitter [funkadelic ] where would i get that from please , maybe i can try to get it over here in England ...yeaaaaayyyy Heart