BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Christmas Nails! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BornToBling

One of my favorite sets. I used akzentz gel and EZ Flow for the red bows.

Classic Red & Aurora Silver fade Smile

[Image: 331229_10150336540890855_514655854_86470...3437_o.jpg]

sobeit

Very fun! I have yet to venture into any 3D nail art. Your bow is great.
Smile They turned out so pretty!
These came out beautiful! : )
Cindy
Great job! Very elegant. I am a sucker for the aurora glitters, they look so great!
Love them! Big Grin :wink:
Very cute!
Girl!! youve only been doing nails for 6 months?? you go girl. you do really nice work. Keep it up cuz those nails are super cute. How long did they take you to do? just curious. You definitely have talents cuz I've seen techs with years and years of experience umder their belts that don't do work like yours!! Smile

BornToBling

@anointdhndz:

Thank you so much for the compliment!!! Yeah I have been doing gel nails for 10 months, four of which were as an esthetician and have been an official nail tech since June.

Those took me about 2 hours, as most sets do. I haven't learned all the tricks to speed up my time but I'm getting close to an hour and a half now. Smile I have an amazing teacher and mentor at my disposal who is an educator at the Akzentz head office here in BC and she does her best to teach me what she can when she can find the time.
Very nice! Smile
Very pretty!!
Oh ok
Yes that is the best way to learn. I too had a wonderful mentor who was an educator for CND and she helped me so so much. I would go and watch her anx othed NTs work and that is how I learned
I was so thankful for them!!
but if ur doimg a set like that in 2 hours that pretty good girl!! you can only get better--- u know?? ok take care n enjoy this wonderful industry. Smile
You do a great job!!!