BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Gelish hard gels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm having trouble with the nail extensions i'm building with gelish hard gels bending... am I not making them thick enough or not curing long enough? help!!
If you're using an LED light, you only need to cure for 30 seconds. If you're using a 36 watt UV lamp, you need to cure for 2 minutes. If you're curing for the right amount of time, you may not be applying enough gel if they are bending. I did find that the Gelish hard gels are a lot more flexible than the other gel I was using.

(09-29-2012, 03:04 AM)Sherrie90630 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using an LED light, you only need to cure for 30 seconds. If you're using a 36 watt UV lamp, you need to cure for 2 minutes. If you're curing for the right amount of time, you may not be applying enough gel if they are bending. I did find that the Gelish hard gels are a lot more flexible than the other gel I was using.

I'm using an LED but only thinly applying. I'll try applying the builder twice next time then thanks Smile