BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: texas techs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard about the Texas beauty show in Dallas? I have not heard anything :/
The one in Dallas was cancelled last year due to lack of attendance, I believe. The one Houston was back in June or July. I've got a feeling that it'll go the same way if they don't figure a way to pull in the big nail co.'s.
Madelyn Johnson is trying to put together another TX. networking for this year. If it happens, it'll be in Nov. in the Houston area. She's posting on Fb with the Tx area techs to see what response could be. So far it's good. Kathie K. organized one last year and we had 18 show up and we had a great time! I'll keep us posted here on Bt as I find out info.
(09-27-2012, 09:12 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: [ -> ]The one in Dallas was cancelled last year due to lack of attendance, I believe. The one Houston was back in June or July. I've got a feeling that it'll go the same way if they don't figure a way to pull in the big nail co.'s.
Madelyn Johnson is trying to put together another TX. networking for this year. If it happens, it'll be in Nov. in the Houston area. She's posting on Fb with the Tx area techs to see what response could be. So far it's good. Kathie K. organized one last year and we 18 show up and we had a great time! I'll keep us posted here on Bt as I find out info.

Thank you donna!!! Sad to hear it is cancelled! Oh Houston is a looooong way for me!!Sad I appreciate if you keep me posted. Ill look for you on fb!!