BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Any Gelprisa feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by Tammy Taylor

anyone

good? Bad? just OK?
I am loving it! My D-N-L has had it on for 4 weeks and no chipping. I took my acrylics off when I came home from the hospital and applied Gelprisa Clean Slate today. I love this color. I have removed it from a client and it was so easy. I left it about 8-10 minutes because we were talking about pedis. I think it will remove in 5 in most cases. I also had my fingers in acetone today removing a client's gel polish and it did not mess up my Gelprisa. I just wiped it with alcohol to remove the dull look ...... I couldn't ask for better results.
What's DNL? Sorry. :-)
(09-11-2012, 09:13 PM)its an art Wrote: [ -> ]What's DNL? Sorry. :-)
Daughter in law

Ohhhhhh. Okay!
I tried it and did not like it at all. You have to quick cure every nail and even then it still shrinks back. And it peeled off of my nail the day after I applied it.
It's not my favorite gel polish. But it's no worse than many others as far as shinking goes.

Mostly, my clients are not loving it because the initial colors would have been great back in March/April, but by the time we got them everyone's heading more for darker, richer colors. So I haven't had a chance to work with them as much as I'd like for working through the learning curve.

I'm not personallly in love with the no top coat thing. I like adding nail art, which is really helped with a top coat. And I haven't tried adding a top coat yet.

Overall-- I can't say I won't invest in more if great colors come out, but it's not the Gel Polish to beat all Gel Polishes.