BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Washington Tech's - Nail tech Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Melissa, I am currently searching for my best option for a nail school near Olympia, and found your post regarding your own struggle to find the right school for you. How did things work out for you in Centralia? I am looking at the Aesthetics NW school in Bellevue, but would like to be closer to the Olympia area. Also, I am a 40yr. old dental assistant now looking into the nail profession... I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of high school kids. Thank you for any and all advise you can throw my way!

Sincerely, DannieLynne
(09-06-2012, 07:43 PM)sachi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2012, 06:33 PM)Melissa82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there! I'm trying to find a nail tech school to go to near Olympia, WA but i'm having a tough time. I was thinking about Evergreen but it is almost 2 hrs away from me. It'd be a far drive and hard on the wallet gas wise (but I am thinking about it and going on the 22nd to check it out). Does anyone else know of some reputable schools that can check out closer to me? Thanks!

I went to Manning here in Vancouver. Not sure if that would make it and better thought. It is a great school if that help.

Thank you for the info sachi. Vancouver, I'm afraid is just too far away. As it is, I live in Port Angeles WA and am looking at crashing at friends / family's houses to attend school. I need to be in either Olympia, or the Renton/Bellevue areas. Thanks. Smile
Pages: 1 2