BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Airbrush makeup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking into doing airbrush makeup.I currently am doing Reflexology,and I love makeup and wanted to learn more about how I can add this to my services as well.As far as state board said,its not governed where I live so it should be ok to do,so I didnt know if anyone has ever thought about or tried this type of service in their salon?
(08-20-2012, 12:25 AM)luvemtoes Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking into doing airbrush makeup.I currently am doing Reflexology,and I love makeup and wanted to learn more about how I can add this to my services as well.As far as state board said,its not governed where I live so it should be ok to do,so I didnt know if anyone has ever thought about or tried this type of service in their salon?

In TN you must have a cosmetology or esthetics license to do makeup in a salon setting. However, you can 'freelance' makeup, which means you go where needed and could be temporarily in salon ie: demoing makeup in a salon.

So no I do not currently but did 'freelance' years ago, but did not do air brush makeup.