BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Manicure Table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to buy a nail table. I would like an L shaped station with a retail center. I am having the hardest time finding one. Anyone have any ideas?
Nobody?
Have you tried IKEA, they have a ton of stuff. What about a custom made table?
I just ordered mine today. I went to a cabinet shop and thy came out and measured my area and I am going to get two cabinets 21" deep one with a drawer and cabinet and the other with three drawers and then the top is going to have a high def piece of laminate on it. The cost was around $900 but it is going to be beautiful. I looked around and everything else wasn't anything this nice and just about as expensive. I will get it in the middle of September and I will post pictures. Hope this helps.
(08-21-2012, 10:00 PM)Nailgirl4u Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered mine today. I went to a cabinet shop and thy came out and measured my area and I am going to get two cabinets 21" deep one with a drawer and cabinet and the other with three drawers and then the top is going to have a high def piece of laminate on it. The cost was around $900 but it is going to be beautiful. I looked around and everything else wasn't anything this nice and just about as expensive. I will get it in the middle of September and I will post pictures. Hope this helps.

Please do post pictures, would love to see what that looks like Smile thanks