BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: **Miracle base Tammy Taylor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear many good things about the miracle base that whichever polish you puton top it will hold for at least 2 weeks like wearing gel polish...what do you think? I have many polishes i don't use, cause everybody uses gel polish now so it would be good to make use of them if the miracle base is as good as they say...and how do you use it? one coat miracle base, 2 coats of polish and on top a plain top coat or what? need your suggetsions pls!
There was a thread on here discussing it when it debuted - most people were not very happy with the results.
Oh really?I have heard some good things from some nailtechs here in Greece and wanted some feedback.Hope we will have more opinions! Thanks for your input!
I have it and don't like it at all. Polish off in a day or two and then the gel itself peels up. Customer service is awful lately.... I sent an email 2 weeks ago and never got a reply :/