BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: For NailsbyTheresa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img][Image: 427906_332399560157885_173881845_n.jpg][/img]

These nails were done using a clear gel to extend a nail.I used red gel on the free edge and finished sculpting using clear gel.After shaping and filing I used 2 coats of Luxio Noir(Black) gel polish and finished with top gloss.After that I buffed the entire nail with fine buffer and applied some swirls using small detail brush and top gloss.Wipe the entire nail with gel cleaner and Voila!
Christian Laboutin nails with twist.
That's beautiful!
Those are Kewl!!!!!!!!!!. Love love them. Did u come up with that idea or did u see it somewhere??? Im gona totally do it one day. Awesome job...Smile Smile....
Holy wow.... those are spectacular!
(08-09-2012, 09:39 PM)anointdhndz Wrote: [ -> ]Those are Kewl!!!!!!!!!!. Love love them. Did u come up with that idea or did u see it somewhere??? Im gona totally do it one day. Awesome job...Smile Smile....

I am not fan of Matte polish and I tried with gel knowing it is not going to be afected with acetone.I saw Adelle's nails at Grammy's and decided to do something similar with a twist. Swirls are totaly my idea.
I Love them
These are beautiful! I have seen this technique before and I have an idea on doing something similar with red and black. Can't wait to try it. Will share when I do.
Lana.......THANK YOU!!!! .. for posting steps...excited to experiment with colors...... :0)