BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Tammy Taylor gel polish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried her gel polish yet? I understand no base and top coat needed....... Thanks ladies ***
They just began shipping Monday, I think. I should have mine by Thursday- can't wait. I will let you know. I currently use Gelish.
I got my Gelprisa today! I am very happy with the results. It is a bit thicker than Gelish. It can move on the nail so you can flash cure for 3-5 seconds. I applied 2 coats and the coverage was good. The Cutsie File is great. Colors are pretty. Sandcastles kind of reminds me of a discontinued OPI color I loved- Tinseltown Taupe. The teal is beautiful as are the Yellow and Slate. Now for the test- to see if it will last for 2 weeks or more. My daughter in law can wear Gelish for up to 6 weeks without chipping or peeling......so I will be trying it on her. But.... so far, so good. After I had done my nails and had been in product and other stuff the shine looked a bit dull. I wiped it with alcohol and the shine came back- great shine.