BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: **My latest work !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope you like these nails, acrylic on forms both sets, the stilletos are on mine nails...
[img][Image: P7120087.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: P7130092.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: P7280284.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: P7280291.jpg][/img]
Awesomeness girl!!!! Those are beautiful.....are the flowers those one-stroke kind? I really need to learn how to do that...it looks so elegant and different than your average 'dot-daisy'....lol
Very nice...wish their was someone around northeast ohio that did work like that.... Sad
Thank you so much for your nice words! Yes those flowers are one stroke...i am not that good at it,needs lots and lots of practice...wish I had more time to practice..
Kristina those are gorgeous! I am crazy about the pink set. What glitter colors did you use? I would love to do this in gel on myself. You did beautiful flowers. I'm still doing dot flowers and trying to learn other stuff. You'd think of all the years doing nails I could do something other than dot flowers.
Thank you! The glitter acrylic I use are from different brands (Ez-flow, Nail Creation, Brillbird)..
Kristina... your nail work is absolutley beautiful....Heart
Simply stunning! Great work, MASSIVE kudos Big Grin
B E A U T I F U L !!!!!