BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Md Nail Techs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any Maryland Nail Techs on board??
What part of Maryland?
(07-28-2012, 03:04 PM)da nail lady Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any Maryland Nail Techs on board??

Hello, I am a Maryland Nail Tech...I am in Gaithersburg, where are you?
Ocean City, Md
I'm also in Gaithersburg.
I am in Suitland, Md
I would love o meet up wit my md nail techs..
do we have a networking nail group??
I grew up in Suitland (and went to SHS)... Smile

I would love to be able to have some sort of networking activities for the MD/DC/VA folks...
I'm in Bowie. It would be great to connect with some local nail techs. I am happy to coordinate a meetup group and plan some activities - anyone on board?
I'm in DC, but I went to CHS. I'd love to go to a MD Nail Tech meet up though!
(10-15-2012, 03:50 PM)lovethosetoes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Bowie. It would be great to connect with some local nail techs. I am happy to coordinate a meetup group and plan some activities - anyone on board?

Meeee!! I wanted to try my hand at planning something but talked myself out of it thinking that (for whatever reason) it wouldn't work... But I would love to be a part of an active group/network.
That's great! I'm also a meeting and event manager full-time, so I would love to organize MD nail tech meet up group. I tried it a few years back was only able to get techs together once :-(
All interested parties can send your name and email address to Chrissy at [email protected] I'll send out a group email to those interested and we can discuss location, meet up date and activities for our first meet up. Let's make it happen ladies and gents!

Chrissy
Love Those Toes Mobile Nail Spa, LLC
http://www.lovethosetoes.com