BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: supersonic 3 efile question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought this used from a friend. It has under a dozen uses on it. I want it for when my ram file goes in once or twice a year for service. I used it yesterday and worked great. The handpiece is a little heavy. Well today, some juvenile in the shop turned it's power on, but no bit in it and when I picked it up, it was too hot to touch. It smelled like cookies baking and then there was a pop in it. I pulled the plug. Anyway, now there is a rattle in it and I am afraid to plug it in to try it. I don't know how to get in touch with the manufacturer or if I should even try. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Brenda

sounds like the motor got burned out. have no information about the manufacturer but it is probably no good anymore. sorry....
Um sounds like to me u oughta get in touch with that "juveniles" mother and give her a bill for your efile for not controlling her kid!!! Thats what i would do. Thats another reason why i always put my handpiece away....becuase accidents always happen yet nobody wants to own up to them. Sorry about what happened.....i wld def call the manufacturer too...
(07-25-2012, 09:20 PM)anointdhndz Wrote: [ -> ]Um sounds like to me u oughta get in touch with that "juveniles" mother and give her a bill for your efile for not controlling her kid!!! Thats what i would do. Thats another reason why i always put my handpiece away....becuase accidents always happen yet nobody wants to own up to them. Sorry about what happened.....i wld def call the manufacturer too...

Hi,
I did have it put away, it is on a shelf of my table, down and to my right. Sits back in. I didn't see the juvenile do it. Just know that he was out there and it got turned on. Whatever popped is in the base, not the handpiece ,and now it rattles. I will call the manufacturer if I can get a number. Been googling with no luck. Hoping the girl I bought it off of has the paperwork. I think she will because she is very organised.

Thanks,
Brenda