BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: New Valentino flush mount system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi  everybody,                                         Do any of you already have or have you ordered their new flush mounted system ??, What are  your thoughts??, please share.                            TIA
I have the older system. I actually cut my table so it sits down into it. If the flush mounted system was available before, I would have gotten it! If you're in the market to buy one expensive addition to your salon, this HAS to be it! I lover mine and wouldn't trade it for anything!
(07-22-2012, 08:50 AM)harmonysky Wrote: [ -> ]I have the older system. I actually cut my table so it sits down into it. If the flush mounted system was available before, I would have gotten it! If you're in the market to buy one expensive addition to your salon, this HAS to be it! I lover mine and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Thank You Harmonysky. I went ahead and ordered on the 12th. of this month. Can't wait to get it and try it out!