BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: miracle base tammy taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has any of you tried it?i want to buy it but thought to ask first if it really doess what it promises!
none of you have ever tried it?or listened anything about this product?it seems to me if it does what it promises really good!
There's a ton of info on this thread about the Miracle Manicure base.

http://www.beautytech.com/forums/viewtop...mmy+taylor

If you read through it, it sounds like you can accomplish the same thing with pretty much any SOG base coat.
i have ordered it allready.. hope it helps somehow for polish to last longer..
I tried this product when it first came out thinking it would be great for the few clients I had still doing regular manicures (most switched to Shellac)and it did not work for me. It was very, very difficult to remove. I liked the idea I could use regular polish with it, but the trouble to remove it was not worth it to me. Sorry, I do not like to say anything negative about a product, but for me, bad experience.

Diane
(12-08-2011, 09:23 AM)mainnails Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this product when it first came out thinking it would be great for the few clients I had still doing regular manicures (most switched to Shellac)and it did not work for me. It was very, very difficult to remove. I liked the idea I could use regular polish with it, but the trouble to remove it was not worth it to me. Sorry, I do not like to say anything negative about a product, but for me, bad experience.

Diane

Hello...I am experiencing the same problem. In fact, my baby finger is very sore, my nail has split and hasn't grown (it's been 1 month now). I tried contacting Tammy Taylor but all she did was sent me the instructions which I didn't need because I followed the instructions and now I am most concern. I've search the internet for to see if anyone else may have experience this - found nothing. The product is horrible! Question...what did you do to remove it as it is very hard to remove? Thank you! Val
have it and don't like it. I didn't find polish lasting any longer at all. And I also found it shrinks away from the cuticle area and difficult to remove.
It is my understanding that the TT Miracle manicure base coat is a thin viscosity HARD GEL, and it's not coming off unless you file or buff it off.

sobeit

A ton of people tried it last year and they hated it. I don't think I read one good thing about TT miracle bottle. Tsita, You have to try and give the members here at least a few hours to reply, 20 min is just not enough time for people to log in and look. Days would be better when your looking to buy something new and need feedback. I am not trying to be mean. I am just saying it like it is.
I agree with mainnails, I tried it and I hate it. In my opinion, its just a hard gel in a bottle. Definitely not recommended to an inexperience nail tech, as it may result in over filing when trying to remove it or do a fill. Many people say they get a longer polish wear when just using regular SOG as a base, so MM is not really a must have product.
I have a love hate relationship with it but have it on hand.

Love it for clients who wear just clear want a lil strength or for grow outs (just 1 coat)
I like the way it applies quick from the bottle. Much quicker than when I use my Sogs (Gelish Structure, Mani Q) And it is really strong. It can be soaked off but would take FOREVER!!! 1 coat will buff off easy, 3 or more..well u have to take special care to remove b/c it could cause damage. My personal experience was I had previous damage on my nails from hard gels and SOG (b/c I was not careful removing on myself & changed every couple days) so my nails were super soft & peeling. TTM helped my grow out get back in shape pretty quick & hardened them b/c it does add strength as a hard gel would. AND since it is in a bottle so that's why I liked it.(it is also LED) So quick & easy to apply. The product does not lift, adheres awesome & is super shiny. My clear clients love it AND it is also a great way to top coat repairs with fiber/silk wraps (just make sure the wrap is buffed of all shine & clean before applying. I don't even have to cover the entire nail to keep the wrap on so I love it for wraps when I need just a lil extra strenth on a bad break

Hate it for the reason it does not keep regular polish on like it advertises. Polish peels off like in a matter of days..Also removing if u are not careful will cause damage. I defiantly would NOT recommend this product to anyone without previous experience with gels.

Anyways I hope sharing my experience with it will help you Smile
Mine is good & bad so I am neutral about it..Big Grin