BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Looking for bulk foot files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to locate some foot files to buy in bulk. The red ones with plastic handle. I normally order them from Premier Nail Source,,however they are sold out at the moment. I didn't realize I was on my last box and I only have a few left. Does anyone know of another supplier that sells in Bulk like they do???? Any help would be greatly appreciated...Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
Have you looked at Nailite?
I did. They have them in packs of 12 and I am going to have to order some from them until premier gets some in,,,,but I do like them in bulk.
I don't know where my mind was,,,I went back to look at nailite and saw where they sell in bulk,,,so I ordered.
Well, at least you got them!
(07-03-2012, 09:06 PM)aprildobes Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to locate some foot files to buy in bulk. The red ones with plastic handle. I normally order them from Premier Nail Source,,however they are sold out at the moment. I didn't realize I was on my last box and I only have a few left. Does anyone know of another supplier that sells in Bulk like they do???? Any help would be greatly appreciated...Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

have you tried the metal handled ones that have the disposable adhesive backed sanding strip. They come in fine and course one per each side...use peel off throw away..sanitize metal wand for nest client they hold up great very seldom do i ever have to change the srtrip during the same ped. They stay sharp or crisp unless yopu get a monster foot. Love them. they are by pedipro.com