BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: UV Top Sealers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me the difference between OPI Axxium UV Top Sealer and Nailites Tackless gel sealer. I have been watching the sealer posts and I'm in the market for a new one. Thanks!
I have used the Axxium Sealer and if I remember right it doesnt have a tacky layer to wipe off. So Im assuming Nailites would be the same thing but cheaper. I have learned to not mind the tacky layer at the end.
I have used both and because I go through it so fast I have been using nailtes sealer for years for a fraction of the price,( especially when you buy the refill size). Have never had a problem with it.
Not sure about OPI's, but Nailites (just a fyi) is file off only! Great and keeps it's shine. Great price!!
(07-05-2012, 02:38 AM)tisha517 Wrote: [ -> ]I have used both and because I go through it so fast I have been using nailtes sealer for years for a fraction of the price,( especially when you buy the refill size). Have never had a problem with it.

Do the yellow? I have had a problem with the uv sealers discoloring on top of my pink and white.
I used the OPI before and it turned yellow on my P&W nails. Now I am using the NSI Glaze n Go, it works fine but still not happy much . One of my friend uses LECHAT Gel Top, and his job always look perfect.
We make a UV Sealer that's perfect for pink and white. Feel free to PM me and i'll send you a sample.