BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Gelish Hard Gel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone using this product? Do you have to have a LED light to cure it? Anyone have any pros and cons of this gel? Thank you!!!! I currently use a hard gel.
I don't use it ,but I am pretty sure it cures with both UV ,and LED ,so if u only have a UV lamp ,then that should do the job....
I have it, dont like it. It does not seem to be hard at all, kind of rubbery, and very bendy. I have the LED 18G from Gelish so I have what they make and it still was horrible. I do however love the Gelish Soak Off line.
I use GHG, and I really like it. It is a different feel to other hard gels. I agree, it is more flexible. But you know, hard does not equal strong.

And for extensions, and overlays, use the 'builder' gels. The regular clear is for pink and whites, as a final layer.

Javamama14821 I hope you have the newer formula. It was reformulated this year, and in my opinion greatly improved. The old formula builder gels had a very thick viscosity, like taffy. You should be able to exchange them if that's what you have. (But keep the white, I liked that one more) If you really hate it, and it is the newer formula, I'll buy it from you. PM me Smile
(07-01-2012, 09:19 AM)jb100680 Wrote: [ -> ]I use GHG, and I really like it. It is a different feel to other hard gels. I agree, it is more flexible. But you know, hard does not equal strong.

And for extensions, and overlays, use the 'builder' gels. The regular clear is for pink and whites, as a final layer.

Javamama14821 I hope you have the newer formula. It was reformulated this year, and in my opinion greatly improved. The old formula builder gels had a very thick viscosity, like taffy. You should be able to exchange them if that's what you have. (But keep the white, I liked that one more) If you really hate it, and it is the newer formula, I'll buy it from you. PM me Smile

I cant remember exactly what I have right off the top of my head, I will look, but they are in a black jar, Gelish hard gel I think is what it is. Definitely not builder quality, It might work as an overlay, but Ill stick with my regular hard gels. I thought I would try it as it is a LED cured hard gel. I just bought 2 small jars. So Im not out alot of $$$ anyway. You certainly are welcome to it, just email me your info and you can have it. [email protected]
I use the gelish hard builder gel and love it! I use it with LED lamp. It holds up beautifully on all of my clients. I also use the hard white gel for french and also love that!