BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: I have a pricing question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have someone who wants a set of edge nails...I find that they do take more time... but i really want to do them cause they are different and i love them so im charging 85 for them...do you guys think if she wants them in active length I should charge less? Is this a silly question?... When my prices are on my website why do people always ask me how much i charge after they go to my website?!?!
Thanks my nail buddies!
Cindy
(06-27-2012, 09:26 PM)cindy3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have someone who wants a set of edge nails...I find that they do take more time... but i really want to do them cause they are different and i love them so im charging 85 for them...do you guys think if she wants them in active length I should charge less? Is this a silly question?... When my prices are on my website why do people always ask me how much i charge after they go to my website?!?!
Thanks my nail buddies!
Cindy

Cindy,
I think you should stick to your prices. Even though the length may be shorter, it is still the same amount of work. Remember, they are paying for your skill and expertise! Dont sell yourself shortSmile
Lori
It's so hard explaining to clients that they are paying for our skill and expertise! They just don't get it. But I agree with lam269, it will take the same amount of time to do them - you should charge the same price.