BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: water slides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So how the heck do I do these. I want to use them with shellac.
(06-17-2012, 04:21 PM)tania1980 Wrote: [ -> ]So how the heck do I do these. I want to use them with shellac.

Have you tried doing a seach on YouTube.com for "water slide" nails?
what the heck is a water slide nail?
Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..
(06-20-2012, 07:33 PM)The Nail Fairy Wrote: [ -> ]Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..

I just got these and i cant believe how easy they were to use! i cut it out place it on the nail and then just put a drop of water on it and it stayed where i put it... I have some of the RDcorp things they aren't as easy cause they are so thin and you have to peel them off the backing..pia i got the a lace set and i am doing them on sat morning... I will see if i can get the hang of it and see how they come out.
Cindy
(06-21-2012, 08:17 PM)cindy3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 07:33 PM)The Nail Fairy Wrote: [ -> ]Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..

I just got these and i cant believe how easy they were to use! i cut it out place it on the nail and then just put a drop of water on it and it stayed where i put it... I have some of the RDcorp things they aren't as easy cause they are so thin and you have to peel them off the backing..pia i got the a lace set and i am doing them on sat morning... I will see if i can get the hang of it and see how they come out.
Cindy

I was going to order some of the RDcorp decals, but if they are difficult to work with, I will stay with my waterslides from Amore.. Thanks Cindy..