BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nailfresh and Smile Lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read somewhere that you can use CND Nailfresh to clean up smile lines when doing both regular ,and gel polish. Have any of you tried this ? If so how well did it work ,and did you use the brush that is in the Nailfresh ,or your favorite smile line brush ?
(06-14-2012, 08:01 AM)lexibunny Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that you can use CND Nailfresh to clean up smile lines when doing both regular ,and gel polish. Have any of you tried this ? If so how well did it work ,and did you use the brush that is in the Nailfresh ,or your favorite smile line brush ?

I am not sure about Nailfresh (I actually don't know what it is) but I know that you can use CND Scrubfresh to clean up the smile lines!
CND Scrubfresh is half Alcohol, half Acetone. Acetone is used as a remover. I wouldn't suggest using Scrubfresh for smile lines for this reason.
According to the info I have from CND ...alcohol can be used to clean up smile lines. Acetone is not recommended as it breaks down the product.
I just wipe the liquid out of my sculpting brush and swipe/tuck the smile lines with it. Less time fumbling around with an extra brush!
I usually just use alcohol for swiping w /gel polish ,and acetone for regular polish ,but the nailfresh thing was something I had never heard of...think I will stick to my usual routine....Smile