BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Where can I get the good ons nail forms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking all over. Can't find on the website. Could someone please send me a direct link, including price? Thanks.
Also, what nail forms do you all use and really like? I was using the two sided OPI ones but can't find them either. I have a lot of customers with wide flat nails, so lots of forms don't fit.
Thanks,
Brenda

Brenda:

These are the ones I love:

http://odysseynail.com/home/index.php?ln=en&p=2&id=36

Hope that's what you were looking for???

Oops! I just checked the link...you also have to click on "bonding aids and accessories".
(06-12-2012, 10:13 PM)nailfun Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking all over. Can't find on the website. Could someone please send me a direct link, including price? Thanks.
Also, what nail forms do you all use and really like? I was using the two sided OPI ones but can't find them either. I have a lot of customers with wide flat nails, so lots of forms don't fit.
Thanks,
Brenda

I think I know the ones you refer to; look like flying squirrels Smile
Not sure why they are so under wraps as far as locating them for purchase. I like these double sided forms: LeChat Duo Forms
LeChat also has these: Extra Long Forms
Australia always has some of the coolest stuff! Forms

Tammy Taylor and United Nails have forms for flat nails.
Tammy Taylor has the best forms....double thick so they stay in place. Also three varieties for different shaped nails. No cutting the form needed! They really are great!