BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: You might be a nailtech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have a ring that is to loose and you try to fill space with acrylic!
OR...you 'McGiever' your broken toe post on your sandal with a coat of durable acrylic, then when set, add gel to coat it to make it smooth and comfy! Did this 2 weeks ago and still working great!

I once repaired a cracked fender flare on my dad's 4x4 truck with acrylic.
I repaired a taillight cover once with fiberglass mesh. I have repaired HOme Interior figurines and dentures with acrylic.
A couple of weeks ago, I popped a tooth out of my lower denture. Naturally I fixed it with acrylic. When I went to my dentist last week, he admired my repair and told me I should be working for him! LOL!
Is this "you know your a nail tech" or "you know your a redneck nail tech"? Keep them coming-these are hilarious!
Here's another one, I just remembered I did before Christmas...Had a decorative plastic punch bowl that got a crack in it, Yup, got the glue and fiberglass nail wrap. Put a couple of layers of fg on it and we used the punch bowl at our salon for our annual customer appreciation spread of holiday goodies!
yep, used acrylic to fix a multitude of things... my hubby used my acetone as paint remover last week...