BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Rock Star Upcharge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,there ! Lately I am starting to do a lot of Rock Star hands and feet , I am really at a loss for what to charge. I charge $5 extra for Gel polish over acrylic ,$30 for gel polish mani w/o Rock Star ,$30 for basic pedi ,$45 for spa pedi...Should I tack on $10 ,$8 ??? Just need some guidelines from any of you who do a lot of these. BTW ,my clients are crazy in love with this look ,as I am myself...Smile
Charge between $5-10 depending on what you think you could get away with. I charge $10 extra for gel polish on acrylic or gel enhancements and my clients haven't batted an eye. They see the value in the results.
I've been doing rockstar for several years and last year increased my price from $35 to $40. I'm in So. Cal and am one of the few salons in my area that offer it. My clients don't even bat an eye at the price. If there are not a lot of other salons that offer it, I would say you can charge a bit more for it than if they can get it anywhere.
(06-14-2012, 02:38 AM)Sherrie90630 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been doing rockstar for several years and last year increased my price from $35 to $40. I'm in So. Cal and am one of the few salons in my area that offer it. My clients don't even bat an eye at the price. If there are not a lot of other salons that offer it, I would say you can charge a bit more for it than if they can get it anywhere.

Agreed! :-)
I'm in small town Iowa and I start at $13 more for a rockstar service and the price goes up depending on the time and complication of any extras!

Here is my salon FB page with the prices under the photos to give you an idea how I charge. Please private message me any questions and do not post them on the salon page! http://www.facebook.com/FNFhairport/photos