BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Guess who?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jerry. I'm in Mesa, AZ. For those of you who DO know me, hello. It's been... what... 1 or 2 years? Lets all try this again, shall we? This is a great rescource, and try as I might, I just can't throw a valuable tool like this one away. I'm hoping we can all share information and get along like good little nail techs. This post is supposed to introduce, or reintroduce myself to you. I've been a nailtech for 5 years now and I specialize in p/w and colored acrylics. I do hanpainted nail art and I'm both blessed and cursed to be a man in an industry that is primarily women. Only a very very very small percent of us are men, and I'm the first to admit that it burns my biscuits to be referred to in general posts in the feminine. You know... headers like "hey girls" or "attention ladies" or similar things of the same nature. I have tried to fight the good fight for me and all my brothers, but the truth is that I am not going to win this fight. I've accepted what I cannot change. Of course, the zoloft has helped with this tremendously. I'll just have to bite my tongue and deal with it. There are worse things that can happen, right? Anyways, for those of you who want to know more about me, I'm making a Myspace.com page. The address is http://www.myspace.com/nailguy1. So that's pretty much all for now. I'm VERY opinionated and I have alot of questions. I'm sure I will be posting very soon. (umm... Deb doesn't still have that big old stick that she wacks you with... does she?)[/url]
Bat is intact and polished Smile