BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: YN Acrylic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a post a couple of months back about trying Young Nails Acrylic...thank you to all who encouraged me to try it ,I absolutely love it !!!! Just one question ,has it ever crystalized on you ?
I have not had that problem it must be to cold where you are
one of the things they tout is "no crystallization"...how cold is the room you're working in? the YN tech I work with likes it at 72 degrees F, but can go as cold as 69 degrees, just so it sets up in a reasonable time period.
Tuesday here in MA was in the 90's ,and it may have been that I had some AC directly on me. The crystallization wasn't bad, but def was an issue. I was just hoping it would not be like OPI ,which seems to have huge crystallization problems ,which is why I hate it. I am soooo happy with my YN acrylic, that I have pretty much stopped using my CND altogether. In any case ,just wanted to make sure this is not a chronic problem to be expected with this brand...thanks for the replys ,girls ! Smile