BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Bulbs for CND lamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the CND lamp. I was wondering if you can use the light bulbs that are on sale at nailite? I use them in all my other lamps.
Thanks,
Brenda

(05-09-2012, 09:23 PM)nailfun Wrote: [ -> ]I have the CND lamp. I was wondering if you can use the light bulbs that are on sale at nailite? I use them in all my other lamps.
Thanks,
Brenda

Anyone? Private message me if you don't want to reply here.
brendalockett(at)verizon.net
No you can't. CND makes the CND lamp so that ONLY the bulbs that they sell for it, fit in the lamp. Take a look at a closeup of the CND bulb, it has 4 pins across the bottom instead of 2 like the ones Nailite sells.
I checked with Nailite and they said they didn't have light bulbs that would fit CND's lamp. :-( Was hoping!
(05-13-2012, 11:26 PM)kkgunn Wrote: [ -> ]No you can't. CND makes the CND lamp so that ONLY the bulbs that they sell for it, fit in the lamp. Take a look at a closeup of the CND bulb, it has 4 pins across the bottom instead of 2 like the ones Nailite sells.

Thank you very much. I had never really looked at them. I bought the lamp with a few hours on it, so it was already set up. Thanks. Bummer though.
Smart move CND! Lol