BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Drill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the market to buy a new drill. What drill are you guys using and what do you like about it the most? I have never used one with the foot control thingy...I'm sort of scared of that.

sobeit

Electric file.. Smile Drills are for the garage. I am looking too. I have an old school style with the long hand-piece like a pencil. I want one that is smaller and takes less space.
here is the one I use! I love it! It can do any job big or small. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I1QILC/ref=...two=&hvqmt=
Sachi... OMG... priceless!
Black and decker make good drills, Dewalt also. What are you drilling?
Ok, so true with the terminology... but since we DO know what you're asking... I use the Young Nails e-file at my manicure table and it is wonderful. Very low vibration, a lot of control as to what speed you're using, love, love, love it. I do have a cheaper e-file (not sure of the brand, but it cost around $200) and it definitely has more vibration to it, though I think otherwise it is ok. I use that one at the pedi station for gel toes and it does the job fine, just not sure I would want to use it on the more delicate finger nails.