BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Another R.I. nail tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

Hi my name is Brenda Gates and I have been a nail tech since 1984!!! I have been doing acrylic nails with a great following, most of my clients have been with me for over 20 years...I am so fortunate to have had the experience with gel nails approximately 10 years ago because I can appreciate the new technology we have offered to us now... I went to a salon for my hair and i noticed how beautiful and natural all the stylists nails look with the french manicure and never chipped or dull... i then spoke to the nail tech Gina Silvestro who opened my doors to Akzentz nail products...Gina was and is my mentor... if ever you happen to have Gina educate you with any aspect of nails you will be truly humbled with the knowledge she passes on to you... since then we became partners in a new company http://www.gelessentialz.com with the very same intent to those who want to do truly incredible work... i have always enjoyed my career with the ability to work at home with my 2 children, husband and 3 Boxers!!! now using gel enhancements on my clients makes each appointment just as exciting as it was back in 1984...i have never had so many referrals as i have just by using the new gels...no more wavy nails or flat and yellowing with other gel products...any nail tech who wants to learn to do gel nails and other nail techniques can contact myself or Gina at our website...