BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Pedicure Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a newly graduated nail tech. I would like to know what cost efficient products are good for pedicures. I would like any suggestions for scrubs, lotions, and creams. I would like to order some. Thank you for any information. Also if anyone knows of a supplier that I can order Jojoba by the gallon! Thank you.
Nailite dot com has very reasonable prices and they are very generous with samples. I just ordered a few things from them and the shipping was quick. Try them out.
Good luck
So pleased to read that you're planning on ordering in bulk, as it drastically reduces your cost per service. I provide all my product recommendations and procedures for free when you register as a professional on my website.
(04-27-2012, 07:50 PM)PrecisionNails Wrote: [ -> ]So pleased to read that you're planning on ordering in bulk, as it drastically reduces your cost per service. I provide all my product recommendations and procedures for free when you register as a professional on my website.

Thank you!
(04-27-2012, 05:57 PM)sillysoup Wrote: [ -> ]Nailite dot com has very reasonable prices and they are very generous with samples. I just ordered a few things from them and the shipping was quick. Try them out.
Good luck

Thank you. Do I just place an order and they send samples? Or would I tell them I need samples? Have you ever tried the Aloe Scrub? It was $6 for 16oz I believe. I don't want to buy too much of one item until I find things I like.
Call them and request whatever you want before you place an order.
They are very nice and helpful.

(04-27-2012, 08:37 PM)sillysoup Wrote: [ -> ]Call them and request whatever you want before you place an order.
They are very nice and helpful.

O! That is soooo nice to hear! Thanks again!