BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Art pen is now $15.00 in the USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just received a new shipment of art pens. They are $15.00 now. Shipping is 5.00. I am the only distributor who gives out 3 sheets of my designs and a practice sheet that you can laminate. (That's a total of 55 designs free!) Practice on the laminated sheet. and then wash off whatever designs you don't like. Fill the page,and then take a pic. Show your clients,and talk about background colors.
You can go to my website and see pics and videos.
This is not your usual calligraphy pen. This one was designed with a nail artist in mind. There are two parts to the nib,that Sam Biddle chose to use so it would bend and flex while we draw on the nail. It holds paint as well as ink. She recommends we use airbrush paint. But you can also use water based acrylic. I recommend that you buy one bottle of black airbrush paint and then add water to your cheaper paints to match the consistency of the air brush paint.
(04-23-2012, 10:15 AM)JUST NAIL IT Wrote: [ -> ]I have just received a new shipment of art pens. They are $15.00 now. Shipping is 5.00. I am the only distributor who gives out 3 sheets of my designs and a practice sheet that you can laminate. (That's a total of 55 designs free!) Practice on the laminated sheet. and then wash off whatever designs you don't like. Fill the page,and then take a pic. Show your clients,and talk about background colors.
You can go to my website and see pics and videos.
This is not your usual calligraphy pen. This one was designed with a nail artist in mind. There are two parts to the nib,that Sam Biddle chose to use so it would bend and flex while we draw on the nail. It holds paint as well as ink. She recommends we use airbrush paint. But you can also use water based acrylic. I recommend that you buy one bottle of black airbrush paint and then add water to your cheaper paints to match the consistency of the air brush paint. My website is http://www.puttinonthenails.com

Well I just wanted to post once! Sorry about that.
http://www.puttinonthenails,com
Theresa,
Thank you for my pen, I just got it in the mail today. It is very kind of you to extend the sell price to me. I can't wait to use it. Do you think it would be worth to have more than one so you could switch colors easily? Once again a BIG thank you.
Connie (John Nall)
I have so much trouble with mine, any suggestions?