BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Meet & Mingle with the STARS @ Network Orlando Social 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meet & Mingle with the STARS!
Saturday June 2, 2012
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Presented by:
BeautyTech.com & Nails Magazine

2012 Sponsors
(as of this mailing!)
BeautyTech.com
NAILS Magazine
Hand & Nail Harmony
i.b.d.
KUPA
Light Elegance
Orly

Backscratchers
ENP Professional
EZ Nails & Beauty Supply
Famous Names
HotNailartPro
INM International Nail Manufacturers
Manicures That Last - eco So Quick
Nailpro Magazine
NailTek
Scentual Spa Products
Smockers by Bexar
That's It? Instant Nail Art
Ultronics
United Nails
Valentino Beauty Pure
Wrist Assist

DON'T MISS OUT!
Saturday June 2, 2012 7-10PM
Seating is limited make your reservation NOW!

NEW EVENT LOCATION!
2012 will bring us to the Rosen Centre Hotel adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center! This move will make the event more accessible to those working the floor on Sat for set-up or attending classes!
See the event page for all the details!

Once again this year we will be teaming up with NAILS Magazine for an incredible Networking experience. The Premiere Beauty Show Orlando is by far one of the best trade shows to attend in the industry. For the past 10+ years Nail Technicians from all over the world, from Indiana to Australia, have been gathering at this show to meet, greet, network and get educated.
Join your fellow online techs before the show for a Networking Social gathering.

premiereorlando
International Beauty Event
June 3-4, 2012 orlando, florida

Check the calendar @ BeautyTech for other Show, Class & Networking events.
Use the BT Forums and Nailtech Mailing list to find roomies and see if your friends are attending.
Room block reservations @ Hilton Grand Vacation-Sea World, see the event page for details.

http://www.beautytech.com/orlando_social.htm
Anyone looking for a roomie for the 5th and 6th?
I am thinking about going to the Orlando show for the first time and I am wondering if it is really worth it? I have heard that it is the best show for nails but, so far looking at who is going to be there it doesn't look like there will be that many nail companies there.
yes yes & yes.. ask anyone who has been to numerous shows and they will tell you that Orlando has more nail booths than any other.. I just was at the NY IBS show where if there was 15 nail companies I am exagerating... and they were all spread out.. Orlando has tried their best to keep them at least on the same side of the floor.. and the classes in Orlando are all included... I also know that not every company has been listed yet.. I just checked one that I spoke to in NY, said they were going and they werent listed.. another I spoke to last week, still is not listed, a 3rd company still is deciding to go or not and a 4th I spoke to Monday is waiting on confirmation of space abailability.. so the list is not set in stone just yet

And its not just about the show floor Smile The Network Social is a blast.. hook up with your tech friends and do nails all night long.. learn, teach, share..

Debbie

(04-26-2012, 12:31 AM)skirvinator Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking about going to the Orlando show for the first time and I am wondering if it is really worth it? I have heard that it is the best show for nails but, so far looking at who is going to be there it doesn't look like there will be that many nail companies there.

IBSNY was my first beauty show event ever and there were pros and cons to it. PROS:
-it was in my hometown so I made my trip a weeklong vacay
-small, intimate classes with the pros...got to meet them one-on-one

CONS:
-not a lot classes or hands on workshops offered
-nail companies were scattered all over the place...the few that were there.

I never made it into the Spa Show because I was too busy trying to walk the conv. center floor to see what I didn't get to see the 1st day (purchased 2 day registration)