BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Orange Polish with simple art photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sobeit

I have been really into the orange this year. I do not really ever wear color on my nails. Its always a sheer or cream SOGP. But today I decided to to something simple with my oranges. On one hand I have an orange ombre manicure, fading from one solid color per nail, light to dark. I have a photo of that similar look on my FB page. This pic here is OPI Hot & Spicy with a few other colors I have around at home to play with. I used the mia secret dual paint pen/brush for the lines and dots.
[Image: Orangeart-1.jpg]
Beautiful !
(04-16-2012, 05:40 PM)lexibunny Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful !

I love it. How can you do that? Would you please show the steps.
Thank you very much.
I agree for the step by step. Lovely Smile

sobeit

I can do photo steps later today. For now I can tell you I did the orange base on the entire nail. Then with a striping brush (I used Mia secret dual paint pen) (nubar has one just like it) I striped my nail disgonally several times each way to create the diamond shapes. Start at the center of the nail and work on each side for an even look. Do them as close or far apart as you want the shapes to be. Then I took 3 colors to compliment th orange. China glaze cream, Zoya Michelle ( hot pink)
And Sally girl light orange. I applied a dot if these at random. The just flow into the lines on their own. I then used my white Mia secret pen and dotted at each diamond meeting point, topcoat. Wink
I love this..

BornToBling

(04-16-2012, 05:27 PM)sobeit Wrote: [ -> ]I have been really into the orange this year. I do not really ever wear color on my nails. Its always a sheer or cream SOGP. But today I decided to to something simple with my oranges. On one hand I have an orange ombre manicure, fading from one solid color per nail, light to dark. I have a photo of that similar look on my FB page. This pic here is OPI Hot & Spicy with a few other colors I have around at home to play with. I used the mia secret dual paint pen/brush for the lines and dots.

You are so good! I hope I am as good one day Smile
(04-18-2012, 12:03 AM)BornToBling Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2012, 05:27 PM)sobeit Wrote: [ -> ]I have been really into the orange this year. I do not really ever wear color on my nails. Its always a sheer or cream SOGP. But today I decided to to something simple with my oranges. On one hand I have an orange ombre manicure, fading from one solid color per nail, light to dark. I have a photo of that similar look on my FB page. This pic here is OPI Hot & Spicy with a few other colors I have around at home to play with. I used the mia secret dual paint pen/brush for the lines and dots.

You are so good! I hope I am as good one day Smile
This is gorgeous! Orange is hot hot hot! Im going to get this design on someone! you get the credit though! Im LOVING gelish tiger blossom with grand jewels on it! Maybe i can talk my 3 oclock into it!
Cindy

sobeit

Cindy. I am very happy your inspired. I would love to see your color combo! Borntobling, I bet your better than you give yourself credit for. Smile
Very cute! I love the ring finger!
cute..orange is so in right now..all the brights are Smile