BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Peacock Nails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the Nailgrafx peacock decals

[Image: Peacocknails.jpg]
Janet, These are gorgeous!
Cindy
OOh thats beautiful, where do you buy those feathers?
wow...those are awesome!
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
Love them!!
Holy wow batman!!!!
I love them
SmileThank you all, for your kind comments..
@ Nailgrafx, thank you very much...That was the first time I have used Nailgrafx, and I just love them.. Thank you for telling me about overlapping them.. I can't wait to try overlapping them next time..
OMG I love these!!!!! I want some!
These are absolutely lovely!!!
Wow these are absolutely fantastic!
So pretty..I love anything peacock
Hi I went on the website to see what designs this company offers. I like that you can overlay on top of each other. I always had problems with clay canes being too thick, even the precut designs. Do you know why you are required to purchase the starter kit? You can't just purchase the design sheets without first purchasing the kit. Do you like the product?
(05-03-2012, 07:37 PM)Nurse nail tech Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I went on the website to see what designs this company offers. I like that you can overlay on top of each other. I always had problems with clay canes being too thick, even the precut designs. Do you know why you are required to purchase the starter kit? You can't just purchase the design sheets without first purchasing the kit. Do you like the product?

Hi There! I ordered through my Educator/Distributor here in Edmonton.. I was able to just order the ones I wanted.. I did not have to buy the starter kit... btw.... these are very easy to apply, unlike the clay canes which i could never get to lay correctly for me..

Janet these are amazing! As always your work is beautiful.
(05-05-2012, 11:39 PM)lmarie Wrote: [ -> ]Janet these are amazing! As always your work is beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind words..Heart

I just purchased the Nail Graphx at the IBS New York Show.

I used them for the first time yesterday to camouflage some bad bruises on my clients big toes. I applied them over gel polish. She was thrilled to be able to cover up the really dark spots that the polish just didn't seem to cover enough.

The Nail Graphx are lovely and the customer service is top notch, too.

My client loved that they were not the thicker, puffy decals that you usually see for ready made artwork. She picked out her favorite, and then our other pedicure client had to have some done as well when she saw how pretty her toes looked!!
Love them, Beautiful !!!!