BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Disposable Natural Nail Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone...
I'm currently using sanitizable files but find they don't last very long, so I want to change to disposable files for natural nails. I'm looking for 180/240 grit. I've searched and searched and can't find anything??? Maybe I"m looking in the wrong places Blush Any suggestions?
Have you looked into Backscratcher's Septifile peel and stick system (grits come in 100, 180, 240, 600, white and grey)? That's what I use!
Have you tried using Glass files? RAM Products has pretty good prices on them - I use them for sog mani's as well as natural nail mani's and they hold up really well.
I do have some glass files, but majority of my clients can't stand the sound on their nails. lol. I will have to look into the peel and stick ones.... thanks!
where do you get bulk natural nail files?could you reccomend me any suplier for disposable files?
(03-27-2012, 10:39 AM)hlaurette Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone...
I'm currently using sanitizable files but find they don't last very long, so I want to change to disposable files for natural nails. I'm looking for 180/240 grit. I've searched and searched and can't find anything??? Maybe I"m looking in the wrong places Blush Any suggestions?

I like the blue 220/320"For Pro Only" brand 50 in jar for 13.99 and they come in different grits. When I am done with the service I give it to the client or toss'em. They are perfect size for pedicures!

http://www.theindustrysource.com/catalog..._data=true

Other suppliers have these too, I'm sure.